Table of Contents
- 1 The best bath mats
- 1.1 Salle De Bain Tassel Runner Bath Mat | £39.50 from Oliver Bonas
- 1.2 Hand-Tufted Nicolette Bath Mat | £78 from Anthropologie
- 1.3 John Lewis ANYDAY Recycled Polyester Quick Dry Bobble Bath Mat | £10 from John Lewis
- 1.4 John Lewis ANYDAY Rise and Shine Bath Mat | £20 from John Lewis
- 1.5 Heloise Rectangle Bath Mat | £10.95 from Wayfair
- 1.6 Supersoft Charcoal Oval Bath Mat | £8 from Dunelm
- 1.7 Classic Double Border Bath Mat | £25 from The White Company
- 1.8 Pure Cotton Rise and Shine Slogan Bath Mat | £15 from Marks & Spencer
- 1.9 smiry Memory Foam Bath Mat | £12.99 from Amazon
- 1.10 Daisies Lilac Tufted Bath Mat | £32 from Urban Outfitters
- 1.11 Wilko Chenille Bath Mat and Pedestal Set Pink | £14 from Wilko
- 1.12 Lemos Luxury Chenille Super Soft Absorbent Microfiber Rectangle Bath Mat | £20.99 from Wayfair
There are plenty of bathroom accessories to decorate your space with, but one of the most functional, and fun, is a bath mat.
Not only can they be a great way to add a pop of colour to your floor, they can also prevent droplets of water getting everywhere, and of course, keep you from sliding over in a puddle.
A good bath mat should be plush and comfortable on your feet, with non-slip backing.
We’ve handpicked our favourite designs across budget-friendly, mid-range and luxury styles.
From high street stalwarts including John Lewis, The White Company, Dunelm and more, they’re the perfect finishing touch to any bathroom.
The best bath mats
Salle De Bain Tassel Runner Bath Mat | £39.50 from Oliver Bonas
This fun tasselled number from Oliver Bonas is perfect for larger spaces, with a added twist of French sophistication.
Hand-Tufted Nicolette Bath Mat | £78 from Anthropologie
A brilliant bath mat for design lovers, this unique hand-tufted design is a mix of cotton and rayon and the geometric motifs add a pop of colour.
John Lewis ANYDAY Recycled Polyester Quick Dry Bobble Bath Mat | £10 from John Lewis
This red bath mat is made from a fast-drying polyester to save puddles of water building up and for only a tenner is an absolute steal.
John Lewis ANYDAY Rise and Shine Bath Mat | £20 from John Lewis
Start your day with a dose of positivity with this circular mat. It’s soft, absorbent and has a non-slip backing.
Heloise Rectangle Bath Mat | £10.95 from Wayfair
If you prefer more muted tones, this plush grey mat from Wayfair is perfect, and won’t break the bank. Available in nine colours, it has a deep pile to keep your feet feeling cosy on cold mornings.
Supersoft Charcoal Oval Bath Mat | £8 from Dunelm
This durable bath mat is great option if you have a standalone bath – it’s not too big, not too small and will suit all bathroom sizes.
Classic Double Border Bath Mat | £25 from The White Company
You can’t go wrong with a classic white bath mat, and this practical design is made from a high-quality cotton that’s fast drying and absorbent.
Pure Cotton Rise and Shine Slogan Bath Mat | £15 from Marks & Spencer
M&S customers have been loving this sunny bath mat. One review reads: “Great quality Bath mat. Bright and cheerful washes well.”
smiry Memory Foam Bath Mat | £12.99 from Amazon
Made from 1.5cm of memory foam, this bath mat fits to the contour of your feet and will be retain its shape once you step off it. Soft and cozy, it’s fast to absorb water and quick to dry, with a non-slip mesh on the back.
Daisies Lilac Tufted Bath Mat | £32 from Urban Outfitters
Embrace the flower power with this tufted cotton mat. It’s colourful, has a non-slip backing and is machine washable.
Wilko Chenille Bath Mat and Pedestal Set Pink | £14 from Wilko
If you want a matching set for a colour-coordinated bathroom, this ticks every box, and is a steal for less than £15.
Lemos Luxury Chenille Super Soft Absorbent Microfiber Rectangle Bath Mat | £20.99 from Wayfair
Simple and understated, this mat is made from a microfibre material that’s fast-drying and quick to absorb water without leaving west splodges. It also has a non-slip backing.